Return & Exchange Policy
The Bathroom Cellar wants you to shop with confidence. That’s why we provide you with a “No-Hassle” satisfaction guarantee. If any item you purchase from us doesn’t meet your expectations, send it back within 7 days – we’ll issue a full refund of the original purchase price vasotec online(minus shipping charges) via the same payment method you used originally. We must be notified within 7 days of any cancellation or return.
There are a just a few exceptions:
- Custom-assembled products
- Computer software, DVDs, or other electronic media; and tools which have been opened may not be returned for a refund. Damaged or defective items may be replaced with the same title only.
- You must ensure that all required products are on site and in perfect condition, including any shortages or missing parts prior to arranging fitment. We will not be held liable for any labour costs at all.
If your purchase included any free promotional items don’t forgot to include the freebie item with your return so we can issue you a full refund.
How do I return an item?
Please call our Customer Service Department at 0845 4748259 for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorisation). Let us know the Bathroom Cellar invoice number and reason for return. You will find your invoice number on your invoice copy.
- You are responsible for return shipping charges. The Bathroom Cellar also cannot be held responsible for any items lost or damaged in shipping.
- Please allow the usual banking time for refunds to appear on your credit card statement.
- If you paid by Credit Card, credit will be applied to the card used to place the original order. Please check the date on the credit card originally used. If the card is expired, the credit will not process.
- If you paid by cheque or money order, please allow 2 weeks after the return is processed to receive your refund cheque.
My order was damaged in shipment.
All items that are shipped out from The Bathroom Cellar are in new and unused condition (unless stated). If a package is delivered to you in damaged condition, you have the option of refusing delivery of a package with obvious damage. If you do receive a damaged package, please call Bathroom Cellar Customer Services immediately on 0845 4748259. We will contact the Delivery Company and file a damage claim. The Bathroom Cellar will arrange for the Delivery Company to pick up the damaged package. Do not install the product. Do save all boxes and packing material for inspection by the freight carrier. Once a damage claim is made and accepted with the carrier, a claim number is generated. At that time The Bathroom Cellar will work on re-processing the order for the lost or damaged items.
Please note we will not be held liable for any fitting or labour costs under any circumstances.
Please call us when you need assistance in resolving a damage claim. We want this to be as painless as possible. These situations do happen and we are experienced in resolving damage claims.
You sent me the wrong item!
Please call us immediately regarding any mistakes on your order. We need to hear about problems within seven days of order receipt. It also helps us to maintain accurate inventory for all our customers.
You gave us a correct part number and we made a mistake:
- If an item is missing, make sure and finish checking your order before calling. Inspect packing materials carefully for smaller items. It is easy for small items to get wrapped up in the packing material.
- Let us know which item(s) you received incorrectly or were missing. We will go over the situation with you.
- We will find the simplest, fastest way to resolve our mistake. We will reimburse return ground freight on any mis-shipped items the fault of The Bathroom Cellar. We want this to be corrected as simply as possible.
You placed your order, or gave us on the phone, an incorrect part number(s), or perhaps you just decided it wasn’t what you wanted:
- Call us. Let us know the Order number and manufacturers part number(s) in question.
- The Bathroom Cellar will issue an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Return the product using your choice of carrier; we recommend a carrier that offers tracking and insurance.
- Please be aware that we cannot be responsible for returned parts until there is a Bathroom Cellar confirmation signature with the carrier.
- Parts must be in original packaging. No returns on parts that have been installed. Please do not use display boxes as shipping cartons.
- We will issue credit for the item(s) being returned. We do not refund the original shipping charges.
- You are responsible for paying return freight on returns that are not the fault of The Bathroom Cellar.